I know, I know, they aren’t really a specific author, but still! I love Storey Publishers, and am trying to read through their extensive list of books – books that are practical, interesting, and useful. Mostly about homesteading, homemaking, and doing-it-yourself, their books are delightful.
- The Backyard Homestead edited by Carleen Madigan (minireview)
- Barnheart by Jenna Woginrich
- Five-Plant Gardens by Nancy J. Ondra (minireview)
- High-Yield Vegetable Gardening by Colin McCrate and Brad Halm
- Kiss My Aster by Amanda Thomsen (minireview)
- Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook by Ron Kujawski and Jennifer Kujawski (minireview)